Brisbane Removalists You Can Trust
Springall Movers offers interstate removals with a weekly service to Brisbane. We pride ourselves on reliability and friendly, professional customer service.
We also offer local removals in Brisbane with door-to-door service, and storage if required.
Stress-free moving with professional packing materials
Springall Movers has a range of boxing, packaging and transporting solutions no matter what the budget. We sell new and second-hand boxes and packing material and offer either a pack and move service, or just a removal if you prefer to pack yourself.
We use the best quality packing materials and anchoring systems to ensure each item we move is secure in transit and unloaded carefully at its destination.
We also offer storage facilities in case there is a delay when your contents reach their destination. This might happen because of a delayed settlement, the weather, or because a planned renovation isn’t finished on time.
How we quote our removalist services
Springall Movers guarantees a door-to-door service based on an in-person quote from our expert assessors. We give you a breakdown of the items in the quote, including boxes, packaging and packing where required, and transport.
Why are we the best choice for your interstate removal?
- We offer live tracking of your contents.
- Our interstate removal team is highly trained.
- Our services are available 24/7.
- Services are offered against a guaranteed best price.
Our interstate moving tips
If you plan to move straight into your new Brisbane home, create a floor plan showing room sizes to scale. This will show you where you can place your furniture and appliances.
If you check your floor plan against your inventory, you can double check that everything has been packed and is ready to go.
If you plan not to take items of furniture or appliances, don’t leave it until the last minute to sell them. Start selling them on Gumtree or eBay a couple of months in advance. Having the extra time means you won’t be rushed into accepting a cheap price in a last-minute sale.
Your checklist for interstate moves
- Mail – organise to be redirected or held through Australia Post.
- Electricity – call you current provider and discuss terminating your contract or other available options.
- Pets – update home records for microchipped pets.
- Car registration – register in your new state and get your licence changed over.
- Electoral roll – register your new address online with the AEC.
CONTACT SPRINGALL MOVERS
For your free removal quote
FREE REMOVAL QUOTE